Company In Law We Trust International offers a wide range of additional services for your business:
- International certification and notarization of the constituent documents.
- Consular certification of the constituent documents in CIS countries consulates, as well as other countries.
- Providing the administrative address in prestigious European or other countries.
- Opening bank accounts in the Baltic or European banks.
- Changes in the directors panel or shareholders of non-resident companies.
- Redomicile (moving) companies under another jurisdiction.
- Getting a tax number for companies.
- Takeover and recovery of foreign companies.
- Obtaining the Certificate of Goodstanding, Incumbency, etc.
- Registration companies with the brand name in Russian, Ukrainian and other languages.
- Changes in the statutes of the company.
- Search and obtain information on specific companies anywhere in the world.
- many other additional services.
Drafting of Documents and International Contracts
We help to draft or analyze international agreements in the field of intellectual property, information technology, the Internet, e-commerce.
This service is not limited only to the preparation of the form of the contract. Lawyers will help to build a scheme of doing business with a foreign partner or in the global market.
In particular, our services are addressed to software developers and mobile applications, customers of IT companies (customers of software, IT services and solutions), Internet projects, software and mobile application distributors, SaaS-providers, web / creative studios, domain name owners and Trademarks.
WHAT DO WE PROVIDE?
- International contracts, agreements, terms, policies in English are being prepared.
- Documents for currency control are prepared, in particular, bilingual (English / Russian) contracts, specifications, acts, invoices.
- Contracts for IT consulting, development, implementation, support of IT solutions and services, software are being developed.
DRAFTING OF RELEVANT DOCUMENTS AS PER UKRAINIAN LEGISLATION
Please, contact our lawyers and we will provide a solution for your particular needs.